Recently, due to limited supply and Honda dealers tend to “blow up prices” much higher than the listed price of the company, making customers extremely frustrated because they have to spend too much money. , many times more to own a scooter branded Honda. Meanwhile, in the opposite direction, other car manufacturers with a lower market share have quite stable selling prices.

Honda has a 'skyscraper' price, quick suggestions for models in the same price segment unchanged 1

A recent survey in Hanoi shows that the current prices of Yamaha and Piaggio HEAD cars are sold at the suggested prices posted on the company’s website. Explaining this, sales staff at HEADs said that while the scooter market of other brands is very tight, its “supply” at HEADs is extremely abundant, so the selling price is not affected. heavily influenced by the car market.

For example, the standard Honda Air Blade model has a price of 47 million VND, while Piaggio Liberty One still has the price of 48.3 million VND. The price of Piaggio Liberty S is 57.7 million VND, still keeping the price, the Honda Air Blade 125 special edition is priced at 52 million VND, 8.71 million VND different from the proposed price.

In addition, other Piaggio cars still keep the same price as the company’s proposed price, which can be mentioned as: Piaggio Medley S 125, priced at 79 million VND, Piaggio Medley S 150 priced at 95.3 million VND, Piaggio Vespa Primavera 125 is priced at 75.4 million VND, Piaggio Vespa Primavera S 125 is priced at 77.8 million VND.

Although still facing many difficulties, Piaggio is still ensuring the supply and stable car prices compared to other brands.

Honda has a 'skyscraper' price, quick suggestions for models in the same price segment unchanged 2

Another survey shows that currently 70% of the market share is Honda cars, the most popular car company in Vietnam market is in serious shortage of goods. Notably, among the remaining 30% of the market share, Yamaha has the same shortage of goods as Honda. However, the price of scooters at the Head is still quite stable, not being priced like Honda.

Currently, the standard version of Yamaha Grande is priced at VND 45.2 million. While the special edition of the Yamaha Grand costs 49.1 million VND, the standard Yamaha Freego car costs 29.4 million VND.

Due to the influence of supply, some dealers in Hanoi are now quite rare Yamaha scooters. For example, the standard Yamaha Grande model and the Freego model do not have many cars available to deliver to customers. Or the NVX, Janus, Latte models are no longer available for sale.

Previously, according to a report by the Vietnam Association of Motorcycle Manufacturers (VAMM), in the first quarter of 2022, the motorcycle market has grown again after the epidemic. In the first 3 months of 2022, the total sales of 5 member motorcycle manufacturers of VAMM, including Honda, Piaggio, Suzuki, SYM and Yamaha reached a total of 753,571 vehicles, this level is still lower than 756,521 units of the company. quarter 4/2021 but increased by 7.43% compared to the first quarter of 2021.

After continuously declining in the third and fourth quarters of 2021, the Vietnamese motorcycle market has begun to show signs of revival right in the first quarter of 2022. Businesses say that the market reopening On the other hand, the demand for buying new cars of Vietnamese people also increased, especially in January 2022. Therefore, the time approaching the 2022 Lunar New Year is the driving force for the Vietnamese motorcycle market to regain its growth momentum.


 


Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *